 Trains / 29729
Re: Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:46:55 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava wrote:

Flickr Gallery

I was fortunate enough to recently get my hands on Big Ben Bricks new Medium Drivers, so I set out to build a Ten Wheeler based off of the Grapevine Railroad’s “Puffy”. “Lady” is fully track ready, easily negotiating turns and points with working pistons.

She uses some SNOT I’ve never used before, and makes better use of my floating pilot truck design than my previous MOCs. While pictured above without a motor, she’s ready to accept one and get things going at a moment’s notice, as seen here at NETLTC’s recent train show (before she was given her stickers and flags):

Another really fine model. Your locos are a great advert for BBB, I hope you are getting a discount by now!!

I can’t wait to see what you come up with next ...

Chris
   Comments and criticism welcome.

--Tony