 Trains / 29730
Re: Pittsburgh & Lake Erie RR Caboose and Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:58:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Cale Leiphart wrote:

Pittsburgh & Lake Erie RR Bay Window Caboose and 100 Ton Hoppers

snip...

Wow. You have really packed in the detail here, I think the caboose is quite astonishing. Probably one of the best train models I have seen...

An instatant favourite.

Chris