 Trains / 29752
Re: Pittsburgh & Lake Erie RR Caboose and Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:49:32 GMT

   Cale, Wow. Great units and great details on both. The interior work on the caboose is awesome and inspiring. I will definitely be borrowing some ideas to improve my car interiors. Tremendous work.

One question. I was wondering if you considered the 2x2 corner slopes for the top corners of the bay window, and standard slopes or cheese wedges for the middle? Were you limited structurally, or was obtaining those pieces in yellow what kept you from going that route?...

Again, great job as always. Ted

Naturally after I posted this, I immediately noticed that the suggested piece is defintely the wrong angle... answering my own question. Someone with a better part knowledge may have other ideas, but have to say a great job tackling a difficult geometry.