 Trains / 29442
Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD80 in Norfolk Southern trim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 03:11:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Scott Wardlaw wrote:

Please take a look at the rest of the pictures here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/33098

Thanks for looking,

Scott

That is one sweet loco Scott. So many nice details an very well proportioned. The decals look awesome. I’m curious how you made them as I’ve been searching for a good solution for my own decals. Great work.

Cale