 Trains / 29453
Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD80 in Norfolk Southern trim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:37:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Scott Wardlaw wrote:

Although I have seen some 8-wide locomotives where the tube hand-rail looks great. Maybe someone will come up with something better for a 6-wide loco.

Maybe not better, but thinner. I like using string to keep things less bulky.