 Trains / 29444
Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD80 in Norfolk Southern trim
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:34:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Scott Wardlaw wrote:

Please take a look at the rest of the pictures here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/33098

Thanks for looking,

Scott

I’ll be the first to admit I’m not the biggest fan of diesel MOCs, but that has so many interesting details I really do like it.

The bogeys are a neat design, particularly the way the steps are part of the bogey but line up neatly in the straight position. The bodywork shows some good detail on the roof (the sunken box section is well done) and some interesting shapes, but would it be possible to eliminate those last few studs - if not on the front, then below the hatch on the right-hand side?

Jason R