 Trains / 29441
Re: Indiana and Ohio GP7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 03:02:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Matt Hamann wrote:
   I’ve been itching to build an EMD GP7 or GP9 (they are nearly identical in appearance) for a while and I settled on the Indiana and Ohio Railway Company scheme. The air reservoirs on top of the hood aren’t prototypical, but I just had to use the light bley exhaust pipes I got in the new recycle truck. :-P My favorite bit is the grilles on the end of the hood, they use a lot of clip snot to stay in place.

Anyways, here is the brickshelf gallery, please let me know what you think. :)

Hi Matt

This is a very nice engine. I love high nose diesels and this one has a great color scheme. Excellent job on the hand rails.

Cale