 Trains / 29440
Re: what makes a good engine shed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:49:59 GMT

   Actually at the moment I’ve been referencing Southern Pacific Sacramento Shops for the building I currently have under construction. Mine is really a blending of 4-5 different structures pictured but the above link has been very very helpful.

Just looked at your link after posting my previous message, the clerestory roof is another interesting way of doing it.

Tim