 Trains / 29317
Re: Is it possible to run lego trains outdoors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 02:33:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:

you do as I am going to do. My next Big Thing® is going to be creating 12 wide LEGO trains that utilize G scale track, trucks, couplers, and motors. I will run them outdoors (but won’t leave the trains outdoors; just the track). More on that little project as it develops:-)

JOHN

I’ll beleive that when I see it ;-) Tim

I don’t doubt that John will get this done in the near future. After talking with him this weekend, I can see the gears turning and I think this will be an awesome setup when it comes to fruition. John is one more core community member who is pushing the boundaries of Lego as we know it. John rocks.

-Dave