 Trains / 29313
Re: Is it possible to run lego trains outdoors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:01:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Laswell wrote:

   Every other color will fade over time if left in the sun (if you’ve been to LEGOLAND, CA in the last few years, you’ll understand)

And that is despite the fact that all models in miniland have been given a healthy coat of UV protection. One of the model builders told me that the structures in miniland must be replaced every 5-7 years. Bill V. could comment more knowledeably here since he was, in fact, a MMB at LLC.

JOHN