 Trains / 29309
29308  |  29310
Subject:
Is it possible to run lego trains outdoors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 01:53:29 GMT

After moving 4 times in 4 years, I find myself with a house.  Unfortunately,
there is not enough room in the house or garage for a lego train setup.  But I
do have a large, fenced in back yard with lots of trees.  So then, is it
possible to weatherize a lego train and run it outdoors?  That is, can I a lay a
track and leave it outside?  I am in northern California and do not have to
contend with snow, but it rains quite a bit in the winter.

-Doug