 Trains / 27037
Re: CN engine WIP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:06:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:

May I request some submissions of wierd or rare railcars that would be fun to
build from LEGO bricks?

Jordan spreader
Rail Grinder
(these are not really suitable for trains as they are MoW)

Schnaebel and big load (been done but just a cool car)
Pickle car (early 19th century so it uses the vertical vats)
Coil Steel car with one cover drawn back to show coils
Ore Jenny quad (four really short jennies, drawbar connected)
Missile boxcar with drop sides (not a real car but one of Lionel's more popular
cars)
Drop center flat (with something other than a transformer or a combine)

Some of these have been done before.