 Trains / 25711
Re: EMD F7 Mt. Newman Mining Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:41:29 GMT

Hi Tim

   As, everyone else has said, you have fitted in an amazing amount of new tricks with bricks in one model, ans that model looks really good as a whole too. I’m definatly going to have to steal some ideas from it, and i look foward to the next one.

Thanks for the compliments. Except for the windows as ladders, basically every snot trick applies the simple 2x5 rule. Means that two studs in width are the same as a stack of five plates.

About the next creation I can’t tell right now. I still have one train motor left but currently not much time for building further trains.

Beat