 Trains / 24065
Re: Wire routing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:47:14 GMT

Hello Larry,

here is another weird idea that might help or not ...

If, wherever you are currently routing the cable, you give it one whole
turn, wouldn't that make sure there is at least one place along the cable
length that allows the cable to easily bend in any direction? Maybe that
reduces resistance enough to be able to live with ...

Greetings

Horst