 Trains / 24063
Re: Wire routing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:26:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:

None of my locos use baseplates. I've found the best way is to have a 2x2 hole
right next to the technic plate you attach the motor to, and attach the
connector to the motor with the wires pointing towards the attachment pin. The
wire then goes through the hole very near the fulcrum, and results in almost no
resistance to turning.

Of course, internal construction or other requirements may not allow you to do
it this way, but generally it is possible with one or the other bogie.

Oh almost forgot an LDR file, theres's one linked on this page:
http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/n-class

ROSCO