 Trains / 23336
Re: Reversing Loop without Insulated Tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:35:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Ville Tuominen wrote:
   Hello,

this is my first post to Lugnet.

Hi and welcome! (I have to ask, out of curiousity and nothing else, what’s up with the transposition on your name vs. posting name though, there has to be a story there.. I noticed it when I approved your posting setup recently)

Correct!

Muovinen is a Finnish adjective and it means “plastic”. I just couldn’t prevent myself using that transposition...