 Trains / 23189
Re: Best Set for Beginner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:39:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ted Michon wrote:
George-

LLCA has reopened the tent sale and was selling Metroliners for under $80. (You
might see if S@H is still selling 2 or more for 50% off). All you need to add is
a voltage regulator (under $2.00 on BrickLink), track connector wire, and power
cube.

-Ted

Nope, I missed the opportunity. I saw it and wished I had the money back then. I
tried the code just in case after I read your note but no dice.

And while it is only a three day drive from Victoria to LLCA I don't think the
wife would go for it. :)

Thanks,

Another Ted

- I don't go by 'George' but for some reason when I sign up for things I use my
full name: George Edward (Ted) Godwin. Maybe when I get around to paying and
becoming a full LUGNET member I can make it say "Ted".