 Trains / 23182
Re: Best Set for Beginner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:21:17 GMT

Thanks to everyone who replied.

I think I have to go with the Cargo Train. I had not thought about the turnout
and the light kit. The MHEx has more peices but that includes the station and
mostly regular building parts. I have lots of regular LEGO. The CT has more
"train bits".

Now I just have to stop kicking myself for not buying it last November when the
local TRU had it for sale @ $139 Cdn (like getting Cdn at par at S@H at the
time.) :(