 Trains / 22433 (-20)
  Re: hogwarts

Thanx for the help guys much appreciated, kinda new to this stuff. Still a lurker. (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large and Small Purple Train Windows

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Ht9Ezu.1r2v@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) Altered States Magazine has their coverage of the Toy Fair up and more details of the Knights Bus can bee seen. (URL) set will have 2 purple (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Nano trains

Who is the owner of this (URL) ? I want to talk to him or her and I want ideas about nano trains, towns... Eduardo (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) why don't you guys just take over WorldLUG. I'll give you the whole architecture. Anybody can develop any module in any language, plus you can syndicate all the content out to people's sites using XML/SOAP/RSS etc. jus email me if you want, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  COLTC at GATS Cincinnati Feb 21-22

COLTC will participate at coming weekends' GATS show. The show hours are 11 AM to 5 PM, both days, and will be held at the Cincinnati Convention Center, 6th and Elm streets. We will have a 28 x 10 foot layout, with 3 train loops, and 2 monorail (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !

  Streamliner Dome Car Instructions Corrected and BF PDX 2004

Issues with the image formatting in the Streamliner Dome Car instruction book have now been corrected. Also, Santa Fe has officially permitted me to reference to the Santa Fe and Super Chief names in the book, such that the book now features a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: hogwarts

(...) This question pops up from time to time in this newsgroup. A quick search on keywords "motorize hogwarts express" reveals two previous treads where you'll find some more detailed and additional information on the subject: (URL) The Lego (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: hogwarts

Shona, I believe the Hogwarts Express instructions have a page showing you how to attach the motor and conventional train wheels. You can find scans here: (URL) by Theme and jump to the Harry Potter section. Bryan "Shona Brodley" (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  hogwarts

I have a hogwarts express, and I wan to know how to motorize it. Is it hard? (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Large and Small Purple Train Windows

Looks like the Knights Bus will also have a purple 1x2x3 train window in addition to the pile (19?) of purple 1x4x3 train windows. (URL) looks like the best 2004 set IMHO. I really hope the purple is the same shade which appeared in the blue TRU (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Designing Train Layouts for Realistic Operation - updated notes, track layout, pictures, timetables etc

I have updated the info page for my presentation with the detailed notes from the session, which are more detailed and better organised, and with more links, than the presentation on the CD. They are available in HTML or Word DOC format. I've also (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Digitrax DZ123

(...) [snip] (...) Hi All, I'm following up on my earlier post (above). I purchased some of these DZ123 decoders and finally got around to installing a couple of them. Street price for me ended up being about $16 (US) each. Installation went (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

  Re: Operation notes (was: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty...)

(...) Darn. That'll teach me to to post from memory when I've just got home from a trip! Correct link is: (URL)PDX attendees got a copy of a (...) some for (...) The notes which will be at that link later today are more detailed and better organised (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts

(...) very detailed presentation on their event CD, though. Kevin cut it down some for what he actually presented. (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) I'm a professional Software Engineer with 3 years of PHP and mysql experience, were I to log in and discover poorly commented, badly structured, inefficent code I don't think I'd laugh, I think I'd fix it. As a community, I think you are (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

James Powell wrote in message ... (...) W or (...) I still have to post the final detailed presentation notes, but the page related to my BF PDX presentation on Operation is here: (URL) kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Icky. What about when amatures come in and write code that is... laughable... at best. Then you have a website made of mangled, chaotic code that definetly does not help the community at all. Poor commenting, bad structure, inefficent (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) 1) That the site software will be published under an Open Source license. 2) That the content (or at least as much as possible of it) will be available as a whole under an Open Source license. 3) Probably also that we will set up a formal (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts

(...) What I did for the Train Operating Weekend last year was to make 12 gauge wire connectors, run into screw type connectors. These each had a 2x2 plate connector wired to it (not the lego original ones, but ones made from plates, with 18 ga (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...

(...) I've used a 27 mHz hobby setup powering a 4.5V motor before. It worked quite well, for about 1 hour at a time. However, it required 10 N cell batteries to power it. It fit into a battery car that had the guts cut out of it (I have a spare...). (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact