 Trains / 22420
Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:21:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, "Kevin Wilson" <kevin.wilson100@shaw.ca> wrote:

James Powell wrote in message ...
I wish that I could get the writeup about the TOW from here- perhaps Kevin W or
Larry P could post it here?  (I have copies, but not here...I'm in Halifax
still)

I still have to post the final detailed presentation notes, but the page
related to my BF PDX presentation on Operation is here:

http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/operations.htm

I'm not sure that link works, at least not for me. PDX attendees got a copy of a
very detailed presentation on their event CD, though. Kevin cut it down some for
what he actually presented.