 Trains / 22421
Re: Operation notes (was: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:17:00 GMT

I'm not sure that link works, at least not for me.

Darn. That'll teach me to to post from memory when I've just got home from a
trip! Correct link is:

http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/operation.htm

PDX attendees got a copy of a
very detailed presentation on their event CD, though. Kevin cut it down • some for
what he actually presented.

The notes which will be at that link later today are more detailed and
better organised than what is on the CD. The page also allows you to get at
the track plan of the case study layout in TDL format, the complete
timetables as an Excel file, and other more detailed stuff which didn't go
on the CD.

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: