 Trains / 22426
Re: hogwarts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:17:04 GMT

Shona,
I believe the Hogwarts Express instructions have a page showing you how to
attach the motor and conventional train wheels.

You can find scans here:
http://www.hobby.nl/~afd-amsterdam/brick/theme/index.htm

Browse by Theme and jump to the Harry Potter section.

Bryan

"Shona Brodley" <shonab1@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
I have a hogwarts express, and I wan to know how to motorize it.  Is it
hard?