 Trains / 22428
22427  |  22429
Subject:
Streamliner Dome Car Instructions Corrected and BF PDX 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:09:18 GMT

Issues with the image formatting in the Streamliner Dome Car instruction book have now been corrected.

Also, Santa Fe has officially permitted me to reference to the Santa Fe and Super Chief names in the book, such that the book now features a cover-graphic of the Santa Fe Super Chief train as sticker decorated by Jeroen of DigitalBricks.

I offer many thanks to the BrickFest PDX 2004 attendees who purchased all of the available books and all 9 of the limited edition BrickFest PDX event expansion packs of dome car pieces. Here are pictures from BrickFest PDX of the dome car appearing at BrickFest PDX on the train layout and on display for sales table. Also, Teunis and myself posed opposite our respective streamliner dome car builds. Thanks, Teunis! Teunis won at auction limited PDX 2004 dome car expansion pack box 1 of 9, but more importantly for all of us in the LEGO zug schleim gang, he has really come along into his own regarding train building skill in a mere 1.5 years! From basic 6-wide creations to some excellent 8-wides.

The instruction book is still available directly at my Brick Built Cafe Shop, as well as via a link from Brick Built Trains.

Thanks for checking it out.

later,

James Mathis