 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16162
Re: Streamliner Dome Car Instructions Corrected and BF PDX 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 02:42:11 GMT

Hi, I tried to order a copy of the instructions from CafePress a couple of weeks ago and was informed there were still problems with the printing. See the email below I received from CafePress:

You order has been canceled because there was some problem with the printing. I have contacted the store owner to fix the file and then upload it. Once its uploaded you may place another order for it. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at anytime

Does anybody have any info on this. I’d like to get a copy of the instructions. Thanks, Mark

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Mathis wrote:
   Issues with the image formatting in the Streamliner Dome Car instruction book have now been corrected.

snip