 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16163
16162  |  16164
Subject:
Discontinued Star Wars for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 07:00:53 GMT

I have decided to sell off my extra 7130 Snowspeeder and 7140 X-Wing.  Both are
original from 1999 and have box and instructions.  Everything is in mint
condition.  They were assembled and went onto the shelves of my closet since
they were extras.  I have pictures and references available if you need them.  I
would like to sell them as one lot as not to complicate shipping and payment.
I'll be going home for the second half of my spring break and will ship them
then.(April 1 or 2) I'm asking in the neighborhood of $75-80 plus shipping, this
price is below the bricklink average so feel free to send me an e-mail and I'll
get back to you as soon as possible.  International buyers welcome,  I prefer
Paypal but will also accept Money Orders.  Thanks

Michael