 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16161
16160  |  16162
Subject:
Free 7201 Final Dual II with $25 order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 06:00:31 GMT

For the next few days or until we run out, we will be giving away free 7201
Final Duel II sets with every purchase of $25 or more. A quick check of shops
on BrickLink shows that the 7201 has a low price of around $4.00
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=14757&invType=F

Here is how it works:

Order $25 and get 1 free 7201 set
Order $50 and get 2 free 7201 sets
Order $75 and get 3 free 7201 sets
yada yada yada
Order $250 and get 10 free 7201 sets

Disclaimers:

Offer only applies to new orders only
All 7201's are brand new and in sealed boxes, some may have shelf wear and
price tags.
Maximum of 10 free sets per individual.
Buyer is responsible for extra shipping charges due to free set(s)
All free sets will ship in the box unless instructed otherwise to save shipping
charges.
A maximum of 90 sets will be given away in this promotion.

Thanks for your continued support of Bricks w/o Mortar!
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=pedalingman