 Trains / 22353 (-10)
  Re: Train poster

(...) Snip (...) Thanks for the info. My first guess would have been a brake but I certainly wasn't going to guess out loud... not with all the experts here. The background scene is a shot of Pryamid Mountain in Jasper National Park, Alberta. If you (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 wide GE C40-8W

Snippage (...) You are absolutely right. I had a hard time finding images for the right side of the loco. For some reason all of the pics I found were of the left side and I simply built the engine symetrical. I'll have to to a rebuild in the future (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 8 wide GE C40-8W

(...) anything more positive then the others have already said, however, as a former railroader I did notice something about the model that jumped right out at me. It might not be noticed by casual observers, but the area behind the cab is not the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Review and pictures from COLTC's GATS show last weekend

Hello LUGNET members, Last weekend COLTC put on our largest single display (25'x25') at our local GATS in Columbus Ohio. And it turned out great! We received our first official 1st place win during the GATS in Columbus. Hopefully a start of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Train poster

(...) Frasier River gorge, then? (...) Handbrake, I believe. EVERYTHING (that might enter interchange service) has to have a handbrake, if I am not mistaken, even locomotives that normally are powered have that requirement. Why? Sometimes (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Train poster

I have updated my train poster and virtual MOCs on my web page. (URL) I was re-modeling the locomotive I included the wheel that I've noticed in the nose of an actual SD in the switchyard near the Westminster Quay. My question is: what is the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...

Photos of the first stage (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Posters, yes again

Convenient (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...

(...) Sometimes my english, plays against me..... My idea was to use the metallic wheels of the motor in a standard boggie, for testing purposes, if this works, the following step was to make a copy of the wheels with a lathe, but Larry and Dean (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Idea for a track power pickup for non motored trains...

(...) If you ar going to "sacrifice" a motor for the wheels, why not use its power pickups. Lester (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact