 Trains / 2219
Re: Anyone built a curved bridge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 02:55:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
I *thought* I had seen a better one!  After going through about 20 of them, I
gave up;-)  Hey Paul, what ever happened to the thumbs?

They never went anywhere.  All the pics with "th" are thumbnails.  There is
an index at

http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/legopic/nmra/index1.html

that uses all the thumbnails but the stupid page takes forever to
load with 53 thumbnails.  Never did get back to figuring out why the
page loads so slow.  Can anybody offer a clue?

Paul
-John

John Gerlach wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Paul Foster caught a picture of the GMLTC layout that barely shows our • curved
bridge.  I wasn't able off hand to find a better one.  Sorry:-(  Perhaps • J-1
or
J-3?
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/legopic/nmra/gmltc5.jpg

-John

Here's a better picture (Thanks, Paul!):
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/legopic/nmra/gmltc10.jpg

Basically, Conan lays the track down and builds the grey 'bed' to fit.  Once
that is done, he comes up with a support structure to hold it.  Pretty darn
clever he is...  <grin>

J1