 Trains / 2213
2212  |  2214
Subject:
Anyone built a curved bridge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:07:33 GMT

It's that time of the year again for me to start planning my Christmas train
layout and one idea that hit me was a curved bridge.  I've been thinking of
using a simple 90' arc with no straight rails between the curved to extend
the arc length.  I would stick on the ends the Basic-Technic bridge and
possibly shortened Technic without the top arch.  (Go to the bottom to see
the bridge photos on my cruddy site.
http://home.att.net/~egliengineering/index.html
)  One thing I don't want to do is use BURPS; I want this to look like a
bridge, not two split by hillside.

Adrian