 Trains / 2224
Re: Anyone built a curved bridge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:21:19 GMT

Thanks for the photo, I may want to try something like that.  One idea hit
me last night but I have to see if the LEGO geomerty works.  My idea would
be to use those plate hinges; I'm going to build a test model today to see
if it would work.

Adrian

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
I *thought* I had seen a better one!  After going through about 20 of • them, I
gave up;-)  Hey Paul, what ever happened to the thumbs?

-John

John Gerlach wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Paul Foster caught a picture of the GMLTC layout that barely shows our • curved
bridge.  I wasn't able off hand to find a better one. • rry:-(  Perhaps J-1
or
J-3?
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/legopic/nmra/gmltc5.jpg

-John

Here's a better picture (Thanks, Paul!):
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/legopic/nmra/gmltc10.jpg

Basically, Conan lays the track down and builds the grey 'bed' to fit. • Once
that is done, he comes up with a support structure to hold it.  Pretty • darn
clever he is...  <grin>

J1