 Trains / 2216
Re: Anyone built a curved bridge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 18:20:48 GMT

I *thought* I had seen a better one!  After going through about 20 of them, I
gave up;-)  Hey Paul, what ever happened to the thumbs?

-John

John Gerlach wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Paul Foster caught a picture of the GMLTC layout that barely shows our curved
bridge.  I wasn't able off hand to find a better one.  Sorry:-(  Perhaps J-1 • or
J-3?
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/legopic/nmra/gmltc5.jpg

-John

Here's a better picture (Thanks, Paul!):
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/legopic/nmra/gmltc10.jpg

Basically, Conan lays the track down and builds the grey 'bed' to fit.  Once
that is done, he comes up with a support structure to hold it.  Pretty darn
clever he is...  <grin>

J1