 Trains / 21778 (-20)
  Re: BBB wheels + availability?

(...) Big Ben Bricks LLC is online at www.bigbenbricks.com I was hoping to make a large run in December in four colors, but I've discovered a couple of things that aren't quite right. So I'm taking this opportunity to optimize the design. That said, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce)

  PNLTC festival of trees - LEGO in space

Lots of christmas trees this year. Here is one with a twist - it has a LEGO space theme featuring sets from the LEGO Space/Discovery lineup. PNLTC also had a 25' x 13' layout at the festival. The tree features: a large LEGO globe as a tree topper a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)

  I have three 7722 Train door stickers to give...

Hello train lovers, I recently acquired three black train doors on bricklink with "DB 7722" stickers on them and I don't need them. I only wanted the black doors! I know this set is old and many people sometimes lose the stickers. Anyone interested? (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) Eric, Just to elaborate on what Larry said. The instructions tell you step by step how to add the motor and shorten the fuel tank. The set even comes with the gray train motor "decorative sides" so that the motor matches the other wheels. TLC (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Train layout

Hi, Here's a layout I'm working on: (URL) requires some modified straight tracks. 6, 10 and 12 studs. I guess it will take me years and lots of LEGO to finish the landscape and buildings, if ever. :-) A problem is that S@H isn't available in Norway. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  GMLTC to show with Santa this weekend

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (www.gmltc.org) is pleased to announce we will be displaying our LEGO train layout at the 3rd Annual "Santa's Trainshop" event at the Minnesota Transportation Museum's Jackson Street Roundhouse in St. Paul, MN. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

Hey Eric, did you get lost? I think .mech is 2 doors down on the right! ;P LOL bm (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) Ahh, I get it, and good idea, I may ask about a demo model for the floor then. Thank you! e (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) I believe the instructions in the set include how to motorize it. So if you have one copy around that you can open up and build, you could then show people the instructions. Instruction scans won't be on BrickShelf until after the set is long (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Super Cheif Mods Question

[LEGOSet 10020] Friends at Lugnet.Trains I have a question. When I work at the Lego Store some people ask me about the Super Cheif. They want to know if it is motorized and I tell them the model is not, but, it can be modified to run as other Lego (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Under Construction

Check out our latest TOMP MOCs from our (URL) homepage>. The building under construction has been going on for sometime though the real purpose of it has been kept secret. (2 URLs) The crane has been built based on the (URL) 4552> set with some (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Bogie design (coupler)

M. Moolhuysen <moom@NOSPAM-chello.nl> wrote in message news:HpCB4D.F1D@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) would (...) Rotor 2 (...) hole (...) Plate (...) the (...) as the (...) around (...) I am sure there is a way around that problem. I just need to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer problem and other question

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote: ... (...) If you manage to get the source, I'd be interested as well. I'd like to be able to read Track Designer files into TrackDraw, but I don't have time to reverse engineer the files. (...) The Yahoo group (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Atlanta Festival of Trees Setup complete

After many weeks of building sessions and getting things in order we finally got the (URL) North Georgia LEGO Train Club> tree set up at the (URL) Children's Healthcare of Atlanta> Festival of Trees. This year we had a bit smaller tree due to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Track Designer problem and other question

First Question. Why does my Track Designer automatically place elevations under successive curves in my program? I have to reset elevations everytime I add curves to any layout. Next question. Where in the heCK is the source for this program? Geez, (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bogie design (coupler)

(...) Ah, suddenly I do understand what you ment here, but unfortunately this would not fit. A 4263 Technic Plate 1 x 4 with Holes under the 2711 Technic Rotor 2 Blade with 2 Studs (with one hole and 2 studs overlap, and only the other hole (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  BBB wheels + availability?

When?! bm (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC 36 Axle Schnabel Car

Bruce, is there any way you can post instructions for this? I'd like to take a shot at building one of these and perhaps displaying it at a local train show. -HRH (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Bogie design (coupler)

(...) Maybe you could lengthen it with part #2905: Technic Triangle, if you don't mind that somewhere inside or under your nose it's sticking out sideways [LDrawPart 2905:7] (...) I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about here, we probably (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  4410 "steam engine junction"

There's a peek at a 2004 train set in the 4408 idea booklet. Sort of. (: -Erik (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2004)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact