 Trains / 21766
Re: Track Designer problem and other question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 13:13:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:

Next question.  Where in the heCK is the source for [Track Designer]?
Geez, its not like anybody is updating it!!!  LET US HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

If you manage to get the source, I'd be interested as well. I'd like to be able
to read Track Designer files into TrackDraw, but I don't have time to reverse
engineer the files.

Last question.  Where is this new wonder program at to replace TD?

early releases.

I saw the preview at BF...  I thought it would have been released by now.

Unfortunately, I have a day job. I spend an average of an hour a day on
TrackDraw, and, as Mike Walsh puts it, every week I put seven hours into it and
get an hour worth of work done.

TrackDraw is advancing along, and will be shown at BrickFest PDX. I may have the
Alpha candidate (all features complete, but buggy) by then. The Beta (no known
bugs) will take several months at least.

Cary
http://www.trackdraw.com