 Trains / 21213
21212  |  21214
Subject:
Polish tram 105n CAD model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 23:17:33 GMT

Hello,

I’d like to show you my new CAD model, 105n series tram.
These trams were pretty popular in Poland, but now they are replaced with newer constructions. They were used in almost all major Polish cities, this one is in 80’s Warsaw livery, when all trams and buses were painted in national colours.
Click the image below to see enlarged version. The folder isn’t yet public.

I hope you’ll like it.

--
shgg.