 Trains / 21227
Re: Polish tram 105n CAD model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 15:47:48 GMT

   Well, these trams aren’t so old, the production of 105n started in 1975.
Only as old (young?) as me then, I did wonder when I started writing!

Thanks, I’m glad you like it.
The folder is public now, I’ve uploaded picture of real 105na, so you can compare my model with the original.

Next callenge is to motorise it!!

Tim