 Trains / 21235
Re: Cough (was Polish tram 105n CAD model)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:35:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:

   I thought it was nifty. I like your color scheme better than the prototype photo you showed! (but then cough (MTW-3001)cough I’m partial to red with

whats with the cough sub-group?

No such thing... that’s just me displaying my FTX ignorance.

Remember Saturday Nite Live? They have a bit where someone would surround a snide remark or supposedly secret bit of info or opinion with “cough” ... I wanted to show it that way (as a sound), and a typical usenet usage for a sound or activity is to surround it with angle brackets to show it’s not spoken. I forgot that has special meaning to FTX to mean a URL. My bad.

I DID think (after I realised that, I clicked through) about actually putting something there at that location, but it would be funny once and we’d be stuck with it so I didn’t

Hope that helps and sorry for any confusion.