 Trains / 21237
Re: Polish tram 105n CAD model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:42:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I hope you’ll like it.

I thought it was nifty. I like your color scheme better than the prototype photo you showed!

Thanks!

   I wonder if there’s a way to make the windshield 6 wide instead of 4? That was my biggest urp at what you did... it looks kinda funny that way.

The problem is not width of the windshield, but its side slopes... I was trying to make them somehow, but I gave up.

shgg.