 Trains / 20785
Re: Question about the new trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 22:42:14 GMT

Gail Meagher wrote:
I was hoping someone who has bought the new trains (4511 High Speed
Train or 4512 Cargo Train) could answer this question.  Have the wheels
been fixed?

I have had the new Train sets 4511 and 4512 for two weeks now and can
report that the problem with the train wheels rubbing is not apparent
with these two sets.

I actually bought two of 4511 so as to make a decent length train.

Grahame