 Trains / 20771
20770  |  20772
Subject:
Question about the new trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 13:43:54 GMT

I was hoping someone who has bought the new trains (4511 High Speed
Train or 4512 Cargo Train) could answer this question.  Have the wheels
been fixed?

I hope LEGO has sorted out the problem with them sticking, but
considering the way quality control has slipped, I'd like to know for
sure.  Considering I don't need any more speed controllers or curved
track, if the wheels are not good I'd be hard pressed to buy these.

Gail Meagher