 Trains / 20770
Re: DCC - Need some info.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 03:51:29 GMT

I've started collecting questions and answers into a FAQ format. ILTCO as a host
makes much more sense then what I would default to (www.IndyLUG.org).

Steve Barile wrote:
Perhaps a good spot would be the ILTCO web page in the library section (our goal
is to make ILTCO the "go to" spot for train info, esp when the info comes from
many sources in the community. It would be a great addition!
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Ludo Soete wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to create a centralized webpage where we can find the used
material for DCC (NMRA protocol) operation?
What i would like to find is following stuff: