 Trains / 20428 (-20)
  Re: Pics: TTX Husky Stack

In lugnet.trains, Steven House wrote: (snipped SHOCKING details) (...) Every committee, even an Organizing Commitee, has to have one black sheep. :) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: TTX Husky Stack

(...) Is this the kind of behaviour we should expect from the committee of ILTCO? (...) Any chance of an ldr for this? - the black in the photo is hard to see and the version on your 14wide pages appears not to be lego at all. (...) Provocative. You (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Pics: TTX Husky Stack

(...) Sick AND wrong. (...) Don't let the dark side seduce you (further). Turn back now while you still can! (...) There really was no reason for this mod that I could see, other than to show that you're sick and depraved, you brick mutilator, you. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rail Racers Summer Nationals at Brickfest 2003

(...) I'm actually working on cleaning up the Rail Racers logo for some bigger decals, when I get it done I'll put them up on the web site for downloading. jt (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Rail Racers Summer Nationals at Brickfest 2003

I'd like to make a few Railracers Boxcars with the Logo's for my Lego train layout, maybe a few containers, anyone have decals/stickers made up of the logo I could get? Josh (gonna build the railracer also, but...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 3 new virtual train MOCs: Turboliner, le Shuttle, Psi-concept

(...) Yes, I would like to have some vertically oriented plates to frame the "cockpit" windows. Too much wrap-around glass in this current v1 form. (URL) (...) le Shuttle version 3: (URL) (...) I definitely appreciate the criticism! Go! (...) Yes, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 3 new virtual train MOCs: Turboliner, le Shuttle, Psi-concept

(...) Oh, this is a great picture! Thanks. I was wondering if this was the case, but none of the pictures I'd found showed this Bo-Bo-Bo configuration so nicely. I'll work on trying to change the wheels out. le Shuttle is evolving. I've tried to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 3 new virtual train MOCs: Turboliner, le Shuttle, Psi-concept

(...) That one is great, James! I like the nose design, the built logo of Amtrak and the colour sceeme. Maybe the "cockpit" could be done with some more details by any kind of SNOT technique? (URL) (...) (URL) (...) Without too much critism, but (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 3 new virtual train MOCs: Turboliner, le Shuttle, Psi-concept

I like the models, epecially the Sikorsky but the Eurotunnel loco should be a Bo-Bo-Bo, i.e. it should have three bogies see (URL) This would make and interesting challenge to build to cope with Lego curves Tim (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: All Lego Ack Circuit for LDCC

(...) indeed, the construction of this beast may be very different (e.g. metallic contact, 0 resistance... and a lot of bounce almost completely avoided with conductive rubber) Philo (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: SCLTC to Display at TCA 49th Convention

(...) Congratulations! You have probably found one of the best shows to do. The Train Collectors Association is one of the kindest and most courteous group of people I have ever dealt with. Their yearly convention was in Chicago last year and the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  SCLTC to Display at TCA 49th Convention

The Southern California LEGO® Train Club is pleased to announce our second appearance at the TCA 49th National Convention at the Ontario Convention Center, Ontario, California ((URL) ). The Ontario Convention Center, is located at 2000 Convention (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe, lugnet.announce)

  Re: All Lego Ack Circuit for LDCC

Thanks Philippe, I wasn't sure of the characteristics of the Cybermaster touch sensors. Also, I didn't want anyone thinking it was OK to use this guy: (URL) checking the resistance (yeah, I know it looks different, but you never know... :-) Mark (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: All Lego Ack Circuit for LDCC

(...) All touch sensors I measured have a "pressed" resistance between 400 and 600 ohms (depends on touch sensors and on pressure, more pressure meaning lower resistance). Actually there is no separated resistor, you get the internal resistance of (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Rail Racers Summer Nationals at Brickfest 2003

Gggggeeeeeettttttt readyyyyy toooo Rumble!!!! It's Rail Racers® at Brickfest 2003!!! This is your chance to show the LEGO world what you are made of. We will be holding a head to head competition of Rail Racers at this year's Brickfest. You will be (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  3 new virtual train MOCs: Turboliner, le Shuttle, Psi-concept

With some time to browse the train galleries recently, I've tried initial design concepts for three trains: (links should take you to MOCpages) 1) (URL) United Aircraft's (Sikorsky) Turboliner in Amtrak livery>: (URL) 2) (URL) Eurotunnel le (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Redesigned Intermodal Car

(...) Not using power leads works great. I came up with a couple solutions last year, including one that uses a Bic pen clip, is super cheap, and is very low profile. Also, you don't have to damage your track (!). (URL) More info at: (URL) Rick (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Some new church pics of fi ished interior.

(...) oops, here's the deep links: (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Some new church pics of fi ished interior.

Here are 4 more pictures, taken by a visitor (Scott Lytlle, NGLTC) of my church, the first picture is of the now finished interior (benches, tile floor): (URL) one is an overview: (URL) pic is a side overview with the (8-wide capable :) ) train and (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Layout Design Question

(...) Yes, it does -sort off-. The switch only turns power on/off for the two inside rails. the two outside rails always remain electrically conductive. Since the outside rail goes all the way round, you would create equal polarity on the track that (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact