 Trains / 20418
Re: SCLTC to Display at TCA 49th Convention
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 04:29:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Ray Silva wrote:
The Southern California LEGO® Train Club is pleased to announce our second
appearance at the TCA 49th National Convention at the Ontario Convention Center,
Ontario, California (http://www.tcawestern.org/convention.htm ).  The Ontario
Convention Center, is located at

2000 Convention Center Way
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone 909-937-3000

Link to the Ontario Convention Center website for map and directions
http://www.ontariocc.com/locations-index.htm

Display dates and times are:
June 27, Friday, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
June 28, Saturday, 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM

For additional information, please visit our website, www.scltc.org

Ray Silva
Layout Coordinator – TCA 2003
SCLTC

Congratulations!
You have probably found one of the best shows to do. The Train Collectors
Association is one of the kindest and most courteous group of people I have ever
dealt with. Their yearly convention was in Chicago last year and the NILTC did
their show. You will be happy to know that if you have any questions they will
be answered quickly and you will likely get the space you request. The crowd is
smaller than your average show but very enthusiastic. Also the crowd was usually
more adults than children so be prepared to answer technical questions such as
the voltage and amp draw of motors exc. I think realistically the only problem
my club ran into was too much help during setting up and tear down.

I hope you find this informative and if you have any questions feel free to
e-mail me at roj2323#yahoo.com

OnDrew
NILTC
P.S. pictures from the NILTC T.C.A. show can be found here:
http://www.niltc.org/events/shows/2002-06-stcharles/