 Trains / 20411
Re: Some new church pics of fi ished interior.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:11:51 GMT

In lugnet.town, Paul Janssen wrote:
Here are 4 more pictures, taken by a visitor (Scott Lytlle, NGLTC) of my church,
the first picture is of the now finished interior (benches, tile floor):

Second one is an overview:

Third pic is a side overview with the (8-wide capable :)  ) train and monorail
tunnel:

last new pic is the monorail station, with a school class approaching (1 kid was
kidnapped last show :( :

In a few weeks, weather permitting, I will drag this contraption into my yard,
and shoot the final pics with natural lighting. Any (professional) photographer
in the area is welcome to come and help me (I'm more of a piont and shoot
photographer, but would like to get some pics to keep of my models before I
re-use the brick).

Comments welcomed

Paul

oops, here's the deep links: