 Trains / 20413
20412  |  20414
Subject:
3 new virtual train MOCs: Turboliner, le Shuttle, Psi-concept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:45:39 GMT

With some time to browse the train galleries recently, I’ve tried initial design concepts for three trains:

(links should take you to MOCpages)

1) United Aircraft’s (Sikorsky) Turboliner in Amtrak livery:

2) Eurotunnel le Shuttle:

3) Concept Psi Passenger Train:

As they are initial concept design, I am sure that there are some structural errors and oversights. In some aspects, the models are incomplete for an effort to create a real-brick-build-up.

Thanks for browsing through these.

later,

James Mathis