 Trains / 20128 (-20)
  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

Wow. For a first time render this is so nice! With landscape and everything. Cool! CU, greetingz... Jaco (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

Hi all, this is probably my first posting ever in Lugnet.cad and the reason, why I visit this part of Lugnet now, is quite obvious: I have finished my first ML-CAD model (after an existing design in real Lego bricks) last week and yesterday I (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: California Coastline

I was looking for the Jim Morrison minifig reciting "Moon Light Drive" to Ray Manzerick minifig, at which moment the band The Doors was formed! I think this was on Venice Beach though, ah, close enough! SteveB (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.trains.org)

  FS: 7722 Train Set, missing parts

Found: a 7722 Battery Train Set, with box, instructions and some unidentifiable paperwork. Missing a 1x1x1 clear circular plate, a 1x2x1 red ladder piece and a red Train Direction Switch; may include some extra parts. I've built the first (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: California Coastline

(...) One of my fave parts of the layout, that's what I think. I especially like the crazy surfer cars... rods, buggies, big trucks, etc. You just need a VW van and a woodie and some guy screaming "where's Gidget!" (er, maybe that's the wrong era? (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: California Coastline

Wow, Ray, that's really cool. You really bring out the feel of SoCal in your pictures. :) Nice job. -Anne (...) -- I get plenty of exercise- jumping (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-. to conclusions, pushing my luck, >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`. and dodging (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Removing magnets from 70's trainbases

(...) If gluing does not work, I have some of the spare parts packs 1109 available. Please email me for details - 2 blue and 2 red of the old style magnet are included in this parts pack. -Matt :) ---...--- www.auctionbrick.com - username mchiles (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Removing magnets from 70's trainbases

Ben Wrote: (...) I have no other trick than the paper and push through the hole. Start pussing gently, don't use too much force. When this does not work, push a little harder with short pushes. With short pushes I mean a push that is just enough for (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGO Train Poster 2003 ready!

Hi all, It was a close finish but thanks to some people (read below for the Grammy speech) I was able to finish the LEGO Train Poster 2003 just before my vacation. New on this poster are (of course) the new models for 2003; the 4511 High Speed Train (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: California Coastline

(...) MMM... You remind me of home. Thanks for shareing this and making a San Diegan feel better, even if he's stuck in South Carolina for a while. -Orion (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.trains.org)

  California Coastline

If any of you have traveled through Southern California, there are spots where the train tracks are right alongside the beach, so what better thing to include in a portion of a layout from the Southern California Layout Train Club. Here's a link to (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Some new rolling stock in 7-wide.....

(...) Hi John! Thanks for your kind words, but if you are in search for a master concerning multiple drive wheels, so check out HoMa's pages. His Big Boy has some trouble in narrower curves and points, but his other engines are partly much longer (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Removing magnets from 70's trainbases

(...) [SNIP] (...) [SNIP] (...) Congrats Niels! You have had some luck and a good hand in your job. And I think you have done it absolutely right to have tried first to bring out the broken magnets. I tried the same a few years ago and in one out of (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Monorail fleet - to dispel a vicious rumour ...

"Terry Prosper" <t@rotule.qc.ca> wrote in message news:HF1MrC.1DJA@lugnet.com... (...) It (...) out (...) testing? (...) This has never happened to me so I haven't needed a solution. The only issue I know of is the inability to push through (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Removing magnets from 70's trainbases

(...) Thanx for the answer, I have succeeded now. I first tried to remove two broken off magnets (only the part that connect to the hole was present, and I had to remove these to insert complete magnets from another car). I gave up on this after (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track diagrams

Nice one! Thanks Jason. (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Tanker revision

I recently rebuilt my tanker and with the new digital camera/toy I'm compelled to post it. I stretched it to three panels in length and went from two axles to four. As with the original it is a complete cylinder with only the horse harness holding (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Farm MOC.

(...) Great Stuff, I just got around to looking at this and must say I like it a lot. I always like lego models involving a whole scene, especially with water and greenery... Keep up the great work! God Bless, Nathan (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  MOCs: Engine shed, station, signal box and more

I've finally got around to putting all these up on the web. The engine shed is modelled after English examples, with circular vent holes, "brick" arches and a workshop. I built this about two months before the first rumours of LEGO's shed, which (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lner A4

Lewis Valentine wrote: > This engine was incredibly hard to find pictures of. Which suprised > me since it is still the steam speed record holder. So the tender is > even harder to find images of. Are they? The Mallard is in the centre of York (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact