 Trains / 20109
Re: Lner A4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 21:25:44 GMT

Lewis Valentine wrote:

> This engine was incredibly hard to find pictures of. Which suprised
> me since it is still the steam speed record holder. So the tender is
> even harder to find images of.

Are they?  The Mallard is in the centre of York (where I live) -
admission is free, and you're allowed to take photos.  So if anyone
wants any particular details of it, or any of the other trains in the
National Railway Museum, let me know and I will try to borrow a digital
camera.  There's everything from Stephenson's Rocket to a Japanese
bullet train in there.

Alastair

--
LEGO creations: http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~acd114/lego/lego.html