 Trains / 20110
MOCs: Engine shed, station, signal box and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 21:36:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've finally got around to putting all these up on the web.

The engine shed is modelled after English examples, with circular vent
holes, "brick" arches and a workshop.  I built this about two months
before the first rumours of LEGO's shed, which made me laugh when I saw
the pictures - there are certain similarities - mine even has a lathe in
the workshop!  But they can't have stolen my idea because no-one has
seen this yet.  It, and all the others, are at:

http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~acd114/lego/b-train.html

The station is again based on English examples, although is an older
model so not quite to the same standard.  I'm not so happy with the
rolling stock either, which will probably get rebuilt at some stage.
Ideas for improvements to the signal box are welcome!  Do let me know
what you all think.

Alastair

LEGO creations: http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~acd114/lego/lego.html