 Trains / 20116
Re: Removing magnets from 70's trainbases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 20:58:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Niels Karsdorp writes:
In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:

[SNIP]

I have succeeded now.

[SNIP]

Now I have a good car with good axles and good magnets instead of
one car with good axles but without magnet and another car with
bended axles but with good magnets.

Niels

Congrats Niels!

You have had some luck and a good hand in your job. And I think you have done
it absolutely right to have tried first to bring out the broken magnets.

I tried the same a few years ago and in one out of two cases I broke the intact
magnets while I tried to disassable them. :-(
Is there any trick you have used (except from the paper)?

Regards,

Ben