 Trains / 20022
Re: Farm MOC.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 13:55:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Juan Cuello writes:
Hi there!!!

  This is the first time I post a MOC on lugnet. Hope you enjoy it.....

Welcome aboard and we enjoy it. Great work!!!

I "borrow" some other ideas from somewhere.... but..... is not this the
"quiz"?? to pick some good ideas from here and others from there and put all
together to "serve" your intereset with your own "look'n feel" :-)

Well we all copy nice ideas from each other (some even without even
remembering we saw it somewhere), anyway that's the idea behind Lugnet

I must said that brickshelf is the best site to search for this ideas...
thanks to all the people who spend their time building those wonderful Lego
creations.... One day I will be like you ;-)

john

What do you mean one day? If you hadn't mentioned that it was your first MOC
I'm sure nobody would ever found out...

Yaron "Webrain" Dori