 Trains / 19371
Re: House layout (Was: Re: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:56:55 GMT

Cushy Number :-)

In lugnet.trains, Brian B. Alano writes:
cushy
Pronunciation: 'ku-shE
Etymology: Hindi khush pleasant, from Persian khush
: entailing little hardship or difficulty <a cushy job with a high salary>

number
(5th definition) one singled out from a group : INDIVIDUAL: as a : GIRL, WOMAN
<met an attractive number at the dance>

In other words, "a low-maintenance, high-return exceptional female".

Err.  I think that's 'number' as in 'lot' or 'situation'.  Specifically a
comfortable position in life.

Jason J Railton